- Prepare and update Financial Statement accurately and timely to enable management team for decision making.
- Update the company’s cash flow daily to ensure the continuous liquidity of the company.
- Assist in Tax Management
- Update receipt entry promptly
- Update monthly AR aging report
- Control on Logistic expenses checking and entry
- Control of payments to vendor in accordance to due dates and matching
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP and GST is an added advantage
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.